This bug report will be sent to the XEmacs Development Team,
not to your local site managers!!
Please write in English, because the XEmacs maintainers do not have
translators to read other languages for them.
In XEmacs 21.2 (beta32) "Kastor & Polydeukes" [Lucid] (i386-unknown-freebsdelf3.4, Mule) of Wed Apr 19 2000 on elvenbow.nc.kyushu-u.ac.jp
configured using `configure --compiler=gcc295 --with-mule --without-xim --without-canna --without-wnn --without-wnn6 --error-checking=gc,malloc --debug --with-widgets=athena --with-dialogs=athena --with-xfs'
Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug
and the precise symptoms of the bug:
I tried using CVS-updated xemacs-21.2.b32 yesterday, but it crashed
(SEGV) after 5 minutes of normal use (I was typing some texts in
irchat). Next time XEmacs crashed while I was reading mails using
Mew. Still I couldn't reproduce the crash, but it occured a bit too
frequent, so I decided to report once. If there are any good methods
to isolate the problem, please tell me and I'll try them.
It hadn't occured while I was using 21.2.b31, I believe.
There were no lisp trace. I attached the stack trace of the latter
crash. I lost the former one, but it also died inside