When I set multiple specs using M-x customize-face then when I
it again later it looses the non-current spec specific information. I
know it is hard to understand, here is a short example:
(setq custom-face-default-form 'selected) ; this is the default
1) M-x customize-face RET default RET
2) go to [state] button, RET 7 (show all specs)
3) set the spec of your current session, then add a new spec
What spec do you add?
4) save it, kill the customize buffer
5) M-x customize-face RET default RET
You haven't changed anything, but saving does something?
6) save it, now you have lost the extra spec you added before
XEmacs-Beta mailing list