- in the customize screens, some buttons are displayed as text
(the text doesn't fit in the button btw), see xemacs_buttons.png
attached. This also happens for the button "Stop" when
"fontifying" is displayed when you open a file.
- the button "Done" on such a screen closes the active buffer
instead of killing its own buffer.
That's a focus problem which has other consequences as well:
- after updating a custom buffer by clicking on a button, you loose the
keyboard focus. You have to click again somewhere in the buffer to get the
- if your `mouse click' action leads to new widget insertion (like when
editing a list to add a new component) and the selected buffer is *not* the
custom buffer, the widgets are inserted in the wrong window !!
I have planned to investigate on this, but I currently have more
critical bugs under tracking.
/ / _ _ Didier Verna http://www.inf.enst.fr/~verna/
- / / - / / /_/ / EPITA / LRDE mailto:didier＠lrde.epita.fr
/_/ / /_/ / /__ / 14-16 rue Voltaire Tel. +33 (1) 53 14 59 47
94276 Kremlin-Bicêtre cedex Fax. +33 (1) 44 08 01 99