Ben Wing <ben(a)xemacs.org> writes:
Some of these changes are to packages that are externally maintained,
I'm not exactly sure which, or who I should mail the changes to, or other
Norbert, could you comment?
Hmm, from my point of view, after a glance over the diffs, I would say
that you may wait for another week or two, even put out a message to
-beta pointing to this patch, and then commit, if nobody starts
screaming abuse at you in the meantime.
I could try to reach the package maintainers, but I have some doubts
about the quantity of reactions. They are asked to follow -patches,
so basically they should have seen this by now.
If something breaks horribly, we can back it out again. That's what
cvs tags and pre-releases are made for :-)