This patch applies on top of the 21.4 sync patch I sent in earlier
2006-07-06 Jeff Miller <jmiller(a)cablespeed.com
* cal-menu.el (calendar-mouse-view-other-diary-entries): Fix name
of file in header of menu. Showed name of diary file, not
other diary file. Fixed typo in "from".
--- calendar/cal-xemacs.el~ 2006-06-10 22:30:20.000000000 -0400
+++ calendar/cal-xemacs.el 2006-07-20 22:48:44.000000000 -0400
＠＠ -337,16 +337,21 ＠＠
(let* ((date (calendar-event-to-date))
+ (diary-list-include-blanks nil)
+ (diary-display-hook 'ignore)
+ (diary-file (read-file-name
+ "Enter diary file name: "
+ default-directory nil t))
+ ; The following doesn't really do the right thing. The problem is
+ ; that a newline in the diary entry does not give a newline in a
+ ; pop-up menu; for that you need a separate list item. When the (car
+ ; (cdr x)) contains newlines, the item should be split into a list of
+ ; items. Too minor and messy to worry about.
(l (mapcar '(lambda (x) (concat (car (cdr x)) ""))
- (let ((diary-list-include-blanks nil)
- (diary-display-hook 'ignore)
- (diary-file (read-file-name
- "Enter diary file name: "
- default-directory nil t)))
- (list-diary-entries date 1))))
+ (list-diary-entries date 1)))
- (format "Diary Entries form %s for %s"
+ (format "Diary Entries from %s for %s"
(if l l '("None")))))