>>>> In <87u2bj5p7e.fsf(a)gg.bug.org>
>>>> Daiki Ueno <deisui(a)bug.org> wrote:
I read  while I tried to display Greek characters with a Unicode
font. But in case the dimension of the charset is 1, it seems that the
resulting code point 2 (R2) is not considered.
(redisplay-x.c:separate_textual_runs is where to calculate the code
point in the font.)
I divided the function into two parts, which works for me:
separate_textual_runs: only separates out the text into a series of runs
x_encode_single_run: converts the characters in a single run
where the latter takes into account the `max_byte1' of XFontStruct.
I put the patch to redisplay-x.c and the test suite
(test-unifont-greek.el) in <http://www.unixuser.org/~ueno/junk/>