This mostly just fixes the lossage that Jan's face patches introduced. The
files are still uploading and it will take a while for the mirrors to catch
up so wait a couple of hours before trying. I still aim to fix these two
before releasing 21.4.6 for windows (apart from waiting for the mainline
- need to fix popup menus under cygwin
- investigate cygwin slowdowns with shell commands
The regexp coredump appears to not be mswindows specific, so I might leave
it. Unfortunately the replace-match fix that someone posted doesn't help
to XEmacs 21.4.6 "Common Lisp (Windows)"
- Fixed yet more problems with URL handling under cygwin.
- Cancel on the directory dialog now works.
- The directory toolbar icon now invokes the directory dialog.
- Fixed problems with saving options under customize.
- Made native registry entries match the installer.
- toggle-buffer-file-coding-system now marks the buffer as modified.
- Fixed mousewheel lockups.
- Frame iconifcation fix from Adrian Aichner.
- Fixed some printing problems.
- Netinstaller updated to support kit revisions.
- Printer fix for non-MS systems from Mike Fabian
- Window loop fix from Darryl Okahata
Show replies by date