I've been thinking of changing my strategy a bit. Been waiting for
some feedback on the "PROBLEMS" and "etc/Emacs.ad" files. But except
for authors agreeing to release under GPLv3 or later, thank you very
much for that, there hasn't been much feedback on my suggestion on the
change to the files.
My new strategy will be to perform those changes on the assumption my
idea about the change isn't bad enough that anyone complained ;-). It
is in a branch anyway so it is no big deal to change or revert the
changes later if there will be feedback.
I will thus continue with the "Remaining files one by one"-effort to
deal with the last 10!!!! or so files that hasn't been covered yet!
Yes we are that close now!
XEmacs-Beta mailing list