A new version of 'xemacs' has been uploaded to a server near you.
A powerful, highly customizable open source text editor and application
* Routine update
Old CYGWIN NEWS:
* Added --with-widgets=lucid to configure
* Fix: Fix xetla description.
* Fix: Make call-process with non-ASCII directory work (with test case).
* Fix: Fix --without-tty builds on BSD/MacOS X.
* Fix: Repair ldap detection.
* Fix: Move the XListFonts maxnames param to INT_MAX from 5000.
* Fix: Fix easymenu.
* Fix: Patch to build on latest Cygwin (1.5.19).
* Fix: Prevent Mule-CCL crashing XEmacs on an invalid charset.
* Update: Copy FAQ from 21.5.
* Update: Vin's vanity patch.
* Update: Look for rgb.txt in /usr(/local)/share/X11.
* Update: Add Hong Kong and Portugal to download sites.
* Feature: Tests for backward-up-list.
* Feature: New setup script for Inno Setup.
* Feature: Suppress compiler warning under Cygwin
* Feature: Find packages in ../xemacs-packages at run-time.
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Save it and run setup, answer the questions and pick up
the above mentioned package from the 'Editors' category.
Note that downloads from sources.redhat.com
allowed due to bandwidth limitations. This means that you will need
to find a mirror which has this update.
These mirrors already got the package, the others will probably have
the latest version of this package fairly soon:
In the US
has reliable high bandwidth connections.
If you want to make a point or ask a question the Cygwin mailing
list is the appropriate place.
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO:
To unsubscribe to the cygwin-announce mailing list, look at the
"List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message. Send
email to the address specified there. It will be in the format: