* XEmacs 21.4.6 "Common Lisp (Windows)" is released.
"Common Lisp" is the seventh in the OXYMORON series.
XEmacs 21.4.6 "Common Lisp (Windows)" is the second in a series of
MS-Windows focused releases of XEmacs. The intent of this release
series is to provide source and binary distributions of the XEmacs
21.4.x series with any additional fixes or enhancements necessary to
provide a pleasurable editing experience on the MS-Windows platform.
Source is available via cvs at cvs.xemacs.org
. This release has the
release tag r21-4-6-windows and the most current snapshot will always
have the tag 21-4-windows.
The binaries for both cygwin and native MS-Windows are available via
the XEmacs netinstaller which can be found at
This version of the
installer is 126.96.36.199.2.6.
* Brief summary of Changes to 21.4.6 "Common Lisp (Windows)"
- Made native registry entries match the installer.
- Fixed mousewheel lockups.
- Frame iconifcation fix from Adrian Aichner.
- Fixed some printing problems.
- Netinstaller updated to support kit revisions.
- Fixed customize popup menus.
- Fixed problems with too many dialog popups.
- Netinstaller fixed to correctly upgrade shortcuts when upgrading