New packages released
19 years, 2 months
I've uploaded now all packages to ftp.xemacs.org/xemacs/packages
together with new sumo tar balls.
For a list of changes, see below. There's no difference between the
Sumos and the single packages.
I update all versions numbers to make a clean start. Since the last
release was in August, this was the easier way for me. This means
that some packages have a new version number - but nothing has
If you miss any patches, please resend them to xemacs-patches (no need
to resend the recent paches in the queue from the last few weeks,
those should be handled in due time).
I hope there's no brown bag bug in it;-)
Here's the NEWS file:
So what has been in that queue (some patches have been in their so
long they had cobwebs all over them)
- After approximately a year the ps-print patch to make it believe
in XEmacs > 19 has been applied.
Critical Bug fixes:
- jka-compr actually works the first time.
- jka-compr, calendar and various other packages actually work under
Super FAQ Fix:
- pending-del.el was scandalously forked from the maintainer version
to actually work with toolbar-paste
- Speedbar and imenu have had major updates..
- W3 has been updated.
- RefTeX 4.09
- ispell 3.3
+ A lot of other minor upgrades and fixes.
What is _not_ in there (yet)
- New version of cperl-mode (volunteer needed)
- pgml 1.2.x (volunteer needed)
- Gnus 5.8.x (wait for higher .x?/Volunteer needed)
- Your favorite package that you always use your own copy from FSF
20.4/20.5/pre-releease for instead of our version (volunteer
- AucTex 9.9 (volunteer needed)
- latest ilisp (server unavailable/volunteer need)
- de roe.
- synch of calendar with FSF Emacs 20.5 (Patch is in queue)
SuSE Labs aj(a)suse.de