1 new commit in XEmacs:
date: 2011-11-26 18:59:14
summary: Support the MP library on recent FreeBSD, have it pass relevant tests.
2011-11-26 Aidan Kehoe <kehoea(a)parhasard.net>
* number-mp.c (bignum_to_string):
Don't overwrite the accumulator we've just set up for this
* number-mp.c (BIGNUM_TO_TYPE):
mp_itom() doesn't necessarily do what this code used to think with
negative numbers, it can treat them as unsigned ints. Subtract
numbers from bignum_zero instead of multiplying them by -1 to
convert them to their negative equivalents.
* number-mp.c (bignum_to_int):
* number-mp.c (bignum_to_uint):
* number-mp.c (bignum_to_long):
* number-mp.c (bignum_to_ulong):
* number-mp.c (bignum_to_double):
Use the changed BIGNUM_TO_TYPE() in these functions.
* number-mp.c (bignum_ceil):
* number-mp.c (bignum_floor):
In these functions, be more careful about rounding to positive and
negative infinity, respectively. Don't use the sign of QUOTIENT
when working out out whether to add or subtract one, rather use
the sign QUOTIENT would have if arbitrary-precision division were
* number-mp.h (MP_GCD):
Wrap #include <mp.h> in BEGIN_C_DECLS/END_C_DECLS.
* number.c (Fbigfloat_get_precision):
* number.c (Fbigfloat_set_precision):
Don't attempt to call XBIGFLOAT_GET_PREC if this build doesn't
support big floats.
affected #: 4 files
Repository URL: https://bitbucket.org/xemacs/xemacs/
This is a commit notification from bitbucket.org
. You are receiving
this because you have the service enabled, addressing the recipient of
XEmacs-Patches mailing list