1 new commit in cc-mode:
Date: 2014-11-01 15:36:12+00:00
Summary: Make blink-parens work with a closing template delimiter.
cc-cmds.el (c-electric-lt-gt): Cause a redisplay before calling
blink-paren-function, so as to apply syntax-table properties to the ">".
Affected #: 1 file
diff -r 7afc2ba9a07d8ddab67fd6de7cccd5a1bfdb79fb -r
＠＠ -1163,11 +1163,12 ＠＠
(when (and (eq (char-before) ?>)
- ;; Note: Most paren blink functions, such as the standard
- ;; `blink-matching-open', currently doesn't handle paren chars
- ;; marked with text properties very well. Maybe we should avoid
- ;; this call for the time being?
- (funcall blink-paren-function)))))
+ ;; Currently (2014-10-19), the syntax-table text properties on < and >
+ ;; are only applied in code called during Emacs redisplay. We thus
+ ;; explicitly cause a redisplay so that these properties have been
+ ;; applied when `blink-paren-function' gets called.
+ (sit-for 0)
+ (funcall blink-paren-function)))))
(defun c-electric-paren (arg)
"Insert a parenthesis.
Repository URL: https://bitbucket.org/xemacs/cc-mode/
This is a commit notification from bitbucket.org
. You are receiving
this because you have the service enabled, addressing the recipient of
XEmacs-Patches mailing list