[Novalug] Why I no longer shop at Best Buy [was] Singing the Domain Space Blues
linux_author at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 9 20:54:56 EDT 2007
--- Maxwell Spangler <maxpublic07 at maxwellspangler.com>
> If Billy wants to boycott Best Buy because their web
> prices are lower, that's
> his and anyone elses opportunity to do so.
- i reiterate that i could have easily purchased the
item for the Web-listed cost and picked it up
- but as a consumer, i want, no i DEMAND that business
transactions be conducted w/some degree of fairness
and honesty... i felt that was NOT what i received
from Best Buy (being blindsided by an obtuse
disclaimer in agate on a Web page)
- it wouldn't have mattered if the store was Best Buy
or Advanced 2000 or Mom 'n Pops Computers...
- i guess the next step for a national chain like Best
Buy might be an agate disclaimer in its Sunday
newspaper ads that state "Prices may vary by
- you can be sure that i'll be circumspect with *any*
contemplated purchases from any national chain with a
Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
More information about the Novalug